Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 reading

One of my goals for 2013 was to read more. I read some and listened to lots. I kept a list and here it is. I found that with all the driving I do in the summer, I get to listen to a lot of books. Once camping season was over, I didn't have the time and the books were sent back to the library before I got to finish. I really enjoyed the James Patterson books. I'm looking forward to reading and listening to more.


1) Abduction - Mark Giminez - This had flashbacks to Vietnam war. I'm not a big war story fan, but this was a good book.
2) Eat Run - Scott Jurek - Enjoyed this
3) 50/50 - Dean Karnazes Feb 10 - Enjoyed this
4) Death du Jour - Kathy Reichs - Mar 2 - Really slow. Hard to finish
5) Born to Run - Chris MacDougall (audiobook) Good book.
6) Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn really enjoyed this one. Hard to put down
7) The Brethren - John Grisham ( audiobook) - I expected more from the ending.
8) Kill Me if you Can - James Patterson ( audiobook) this one was really good.
9) The Postcard Killers - James Patterson (audiobook) - Good. But I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first JP book.
10) Violets are Blue - James Patterson (audiobook)
11) NYPD Red - James Patterson (audiobook) I really enjoyed this one. Probably my favorite JP book so far.
12) Along Came a Spider - James Patterson (audiobook) I have never seen the movie, so it wasn't spoiled.
13) Now You See Her - James Patterson (audiobook) Another JP Fav.
14) Private - James Patterson (audiobook)
15) You've been warned -James Patterson (audiobook)
16) Sail -James Patterson (audiobook)
17) You've Been Warned - James Patterson (audiobook) - good book. Loved the ending
18) Wedding Night - Sophie Kinsela (audiobook) - only got to chapter 5 before the library took it back.
19) Run for your life - James Patterson. Audiobook.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...