Sunday, July 3, 2011

I didn't have a run in me.

I was supposed to do an 8 mile long run today. I just didn't have the energy. There was just no way I could pull off a long run today. I was also having some tummy issues, so I really didn't want to even go outside. I took my shoes off and said. Nope. That's it. I'm taking the night off. I just can't do this. But in the end, I did 3 miles on the treadmill. Walking.

I think I'm going to have to change my long run day. Working all weekend at the campground, 13 hour days, is just exhausting and is not conducive to a long run Sunday. I think by Wednesday, I should be all rested up to do a long run. The most I'll be running is probably 3 hours. I can do that in an evening.

I did get out yesterday morning with one of our campers for a run. That was fun. We did 2.25 miles, and the W3 of the C25K program. We went out at 9am, so it wasn't very warm.


Here's a picture from our run yesterday morning. This is from the bridge over Texas Lake, where it becomes our river.



Stats

Saturday

Distance 2.25 miles
Time 34:34
Avg Speed 3.90
Avg Pace 15:23

Sunday

Distance 3.00 miles
Time 56:18
Avg speed 3.2
Avg Pace 18:46

July Stats

This week 3 miles
This month 5.25 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...