Monday, December 5, 2011

Tis the season to be jolly

At this time of year, it's hard not to eat and drink to excess. There's Christmas parties, and cookie exchanges and get togethers with friends and family.

Friday night was my work christmas party. Here's me, all gussied up and ready to go.


Saturday was bake-a-palooza. Cookies galore. I actually didn't make as many as I wanted. Baking with a hangover just kinda sorta sucks. But I made some and I ate some.

Sunday was Tammi's cookie exchange. The cookies were fantastic.


What did I do to ward off the cookie monster (aka weight gain) ? I did 30 minutes on the treadmill Friday night and I did a 10k Sunday morning. We were supposed to do another 5k after supper, but the weekend's gluttony finally took it's toll. We'll do the extra 5k on Monday and carry on.

2 comments:

  1. You looked fantastic for your party! It had been quite a while since I had seen you and I must admit when you arrived at the cookie exchange it was incredible the visible difference in your appearance! You look fabulous! Thanks for coming and sharing your yummy cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammi. It was a good time. It was nice to see everybody.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...