Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm looking forward to....

I'm really looking forward to having my husband home again.

I'm really looking forward to sleeping in a little bit in the weekends.

I'm looking forward to Saturday night movies.

I'm really looking forward to going to the local pub on Friday night for wings, potato skins and beer.

Speaking of beer, I'm looking forward to switching back to my vodka and club soda.

I'm really looking forward to eating healthy again.

I'm really looking forward to exercising again.

I'm really looking forward to not working 100 hours a week.

The flip side being, I'm really looking forward to being in my house (awake) for more than 20 hours a week.

And go figure, I'm really looking forward to giving the house a good cleaning.

I'm looking forward to baking and cooking. Mmm slow cooked stew with dumplings. Family dinners. ( although that's a little harder because daughter is away at school)

I'm sure the son at home is looking forward to a home cooked meal and to not have to dog sit the WHOLE weekend.

I'm really looking forward to not being exhausted all the time.

I'm really looking forward to my long run Sundays. Boy I miss long run Sundays. My two favorite long runs last year were Christmas Day and New Years Day.

And go figure, I didn't think I'd actually do it, but I think I'm really looking forward to starting full marathon training. Week 1 starts October 29. With the race being May 19th 2013. 29 weeks.

I'm looking forward to Christmas.

I'm looking forward to the RV Show in January.

And I'm sure once I'm well rested I'll be looking forward to camping season again. It's almost over for another year. 13 more sleeps.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...