Sunday, October 21, 2012

Legs for Literacy race report

2:59:04. Meh. I'm not happy with the time. But morale wise, it was an awesome run.

I walked through the water stops, but other than that I ran that whole race. From running 5 and 1's to running 21 k. That's freaking awesome. For me.

I did have to take a bathroom break. That probably took three or four minutes of time. I ran off the course to a gas station.

The course was great. Was fairly flat. It was pretty scenic as well.

We stayed at the Delta Beausejour for the weekend. Great hotel, the staff were amazing. We had an awesome view of the race.




We will definitely be requesting the same room for next year.

It was a great weekend. It is definitely my favorite race. The best reason that I forgot to add to my list, is that I had someone waiting at the finish line. <3 I got a kiss and a hug and a "you stink". Love you too honey.

Already looking forward to next year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...