Wednesday, November 16, 2011

OWIE! I am sore today

I'm not really whining about it. I really enjoyed breaking me. But suffice it to say, I'll probably miss Zumba tonight.

The last couple of days, I went hog wild with the gym classes. Body Pump on Monday, Yoga, Body Flow and Zumba on Tuesday. That worked out to 4 hours of exercise in a little more than 32 hours. With 3 of those hours in less than 12 hours. It was probably a foolish thing to do, but I did enjoy myself.

I do have to give my head a shake though. This time last year, it never would have even occured to me that I would enjoy exercising this much. OK. Maybe last year. I was doing some Wii workouts infrequently. Well, OK, I guess this has been a couple of years in the making. I did buy the Wii in 2009 with the Wii Fit, in order to get in better shape.

Someone at work asked me today how much weight I've lost. Since January 2011, it's about 30 lbs. It was almost 40, but I got sucked into the summer time food eating, beer drinking frenzy and gained 16 back. (Down 6 since the middle of October)  Luc found an old picture of us from a couple of years ago, and I was HUGE. No lie. I mean no offense to anyone. I don't say that like it's a bad thing, just that I didn't realize how much I really did weigh. I bet you I weighed in at my heaviest at 250lbs. So, I guess as of right now, I've lost about 80lbs altogether.

OK. HOLY CRAP. Just went  looking through facebook. I found this doozy. October 18th, 2008.

hmmm. Pain in my muscles versus the pain of looking at this picture.

On that note, I think I'll end my post there.

PS: I think I've also decided to hit the gym for Zumba tonight anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...