Wednesday, March 28, 2012

100 km per month

It's been awhile since I've written a post. Since my big long run, I haven't done a whole lot. Here it is the end of the month and I haven't completed my 100 km yet.

What 100 km you ask? It's not a big deal. It's a group of ladies and a Facebook group. The goal is to run 100 km per month. I'm fighting for these last 25 or so. 4 days and 25 km to go. Nasty weather forecast and a strong dislike of the Treadmill is making it difficult. If all else fails, I'll do another 21 k long run on Saturday and then I'll only have 4 to make up in the next three days. That's doable. Ha!

I have some pics from our trip to the Montreal RV Show.












Ok. So, that's all I have to post today.

Happy Running

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...