Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 - Goals

hmmm. I thought I did this already.


I will continue to run. 
I will complete every run per my training plan to complete a half marathon in May. 
I will not lose focus during camping season. 
I will continue to eat healthy foods 
I will continue to strength train. 

I will Continue to help my family get healthy
I will lose another 20 lbs. And 2 dress sizes.

Other non-health and fitness related goals unfortunately, I don't have specific goals related to them which I think is going to make it difficult. 



I will put some serious effort into guitar practice.
I will put some serious effort into photography. (It's still January 1, so I have a few hours to decide, but I'm considering attempting a project 365 again this year)
I will put some serious effort into knitting and crocheting.
And I will put some serious effort into blogging.


ETA: There was another goal that I had posted to a forum and then promptly forgot about it. I need to be more social, out in public social. Talk to people face to face social, not face to computer social. Fun social. Not business or campground social. 


I think it would be kinda neat to be able to sell my wares ie some nice photo postcards and some knitwear at the campground. But I'm sorta like a fish, floppin' around with no direction when it comes to this stuff. 


In other news, my first run of the year was a 13km walk, more or less. It was brutally windy. I had to keep pulling my pants up and keep my hat from blowing off my head.. I was tired. My legs were sore. It was a chore run. You know, a run you do because you have to, not because you want to, and you don't enjoy it. I wish the chore runs were the 4k runs, not the 2 hour runs.


However, I started listening to the Virgin River Series by Robin Carr. Very easy to listen too. The Narrator, Therese Plummer is very good at keeping a listener engaged. 


I was going to try and finish the Richard Castle series, but ugh, the Narrator was just annoying. To me. Johnny Heller is a very popular narrator, so I understand that it's not him it's me. LMAO.


Anyway, I've sort of gone off on a tangent here, so I'll end my post for today.


If I do decide to do a Project 360, this will be the photo for January 1.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...