Friday, February 17, 2012

Forgive me readers, for I have sinned.

It's been a very very long time since I puked all over myself over indulged like this.

I just ate 800 calories of cheesecake.



It was good, but it wasn't 800 calories good. And I'm feeling a bit ill.



I'm feeling a tad bit on the guilty side too. Which I don't normally do. But I don't normally eat 800 calories of cheesecake either.

I could have eaten half and been happy. But no way, I had to oink it all.

I took Fat Friday to a whole other level. And unfortunately it's not over yet. Not until after pizza and drinks. At least pizza is home made veggie pizza and drinks are vodka's and club sodas, so the overall damage will be minimal.

Oh well. It's in ma belleh now. I'll have to save some room on Sunday after my run to make up for it.

That's my confession.

PS: it was a penny a calorie too.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...