Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My three tips for weightloss success

Someone asked. I posted. I liked it, so I'm posting it again.

My top three tips for successful weightloss. (I don't like the term weight loss though because it's not only about the weight loss itself, it's about being healthy and staying that way)

My # 1 tip is that you need to make your health a very high priority. Just as important as work and family. You get up and go to work every day even when you don't want to. Now you need to treat being healthy the same way. You eat well and work out every day, even when you don't want to.

My #2 tip is that this is a lifestyle change. In order to be successful you will never, ever, ever be able to go back to your old ways. EVER. If you think that once you lose the weight, that you can go back to the way things were, you WILL fail. You will gain all the weight back and then some.

My # 3 tip is to use this time to determine what you want this new lifestyle to be. Where do you see yourself in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years.

/soapbox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...