Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Not much of an update

I don't have much of a running / health update. 




Last weekend was the RV show, so we hung out there for four days. We'll see, come camping season how it panned out for us. I was kinda disappointed with the selection of RV rigs there this year. No A-Class at all, for the dreamers. No B-Class. Two truck campers. A couple of hybrids. It seemed like it was either high end travel trailers and fifth wheels or hardtops and rpods. The couple of mid-pack trailers I did see had really, really poor layouts. No master bed. Just bunks and kitchen. So, the adults (assuming it's ma and pa and little ones) would have to set up and take down the table to sleep. Been there. Done that. Is NEVER going to happen again. What a pain in the ass that is.







As for running, I was finally able to get out last night for a little 5k'er. It was really good to get back out there. My time was horrible. Horrible. But I still enjoyed it. I also managed to get out to my bodypump class on Monday (New release is a killer) and yoga yesterday. So it seems like I'm back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...