Tuesday, June 21, 2011

On to week 4

We went out for daughter's 19th Birthday dinner tonight. We went to The Colby Bistro and Wine Bar. I had a tenderloin beef sandwich and fries. Don't ask me why. I just went through this with hubby. I keep ordering a steak sandwich looking for something even remotely close to what Pacifico's used to make 10 years ago. (Is Pacifico's even still around?) Nothing comes close. And this was unfortunately no exception. I never get french fries. But there was bragging advertising about their terrific special fries. They were pretty good as far as fries go, but not spectacular. The bar itself is very nice looking. I'm sure we'll go back again for drinks some night.



I had to wait for my wine, dinner and dessert to digest before I went for my run.
Hopefully I overestimated my food calories and can consider this a maintain day.

Food was digested and off for my run I went. I'm really finding the 5 minute walking warm up a pain in the ass, so did a couple of walk / run minutes. The first go 'round of C25K W3D3 was very good. Very very good. I forced myself to run up the hill. 44ft elevation. I completed all runs. YAY! I fast forwarded through the two middle 5 minute cool down / warm ups and I was off again. The first three minute jog was up another hill 45 ft elevation, but shorter distance. I couldn't muster the energy up that one. I stopped at about 1:45 and started again around 2:10 or 2:15. I'm happy with that.

The five minute cool down was a easy sloping down hill so I jogged all of that. ALL five minutes.

I'll be taking a day off tomorrow, and starting week 4 on Thursday. 5 miles.

Stats

Distance 3.12 miles
Time 42:49
Avg pace 13:53
Avg Speed 4.32

June

This week 13.59 miles
This month 49.22 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...