Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday June 7, 2011

Just a little run tonight. 2.44 miles in 34 minutes. That's a good guess as my Garmin died and I had to use Runkeeper on my iPhone. This was the first time I've used the app for tracking my mileage and time as opposed to entering it. Pretty cool app. I also decided to run a new route for the variety. EEK. It was pretty hilly.

I also signed up for the Lunenburg World Heritage 5k run this Sunday. I'm looking forward to it. The goal for this run is some more race experience, enjoy the scenery and finish. If I run it in less than 42 minutes, that would be great too.

Here's the pic from today's run. I was going to take a pic of all the slugs on the path EW. But I thought I'd spare y'all. So instead it is a pic of the path that all the slugs are on. Oh yea. And the camera is in a baggie to protect it from the rain.






Stats from this run...

Distance 2.44 miles
Time 34:15
Pace 14:03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...